Monday, June 21, 2010

I literally own a television box!

Hello everyone,

TelevisionBox

I now have a television box! I bought an "Western Digital - TV Live" it is pretty neat. It lets me view pictures, watch my movies, listen to internet radio, watch youtube videos, and look at flickr photos! It is really neat! I can do all of this off my usb stick/usb external hard drive, or the good olde internet! Plus, it is fully HD, which will be pretty cool if I get an HD TV. :) Here is a link to the website, to give it a look at.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the interface that this periferal uses, it's quite innovative, i just wish it had onboard wi-fi, I thought the idea of needing to hardwire a device like this was a thing of the past with the widespread use of wireless networks, needless to say, it's a great way of transfering media to the television screen without doing everything short of connecting your tv to your computer as a monitor. all in all i was impressed but it seemed expensive for the functionality.

    ReplyDelete