Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ahoy There!

Yes, It has been awhile. I'm still around, still doing art, and still being creative. I am getting into different types of mediums, and so far, it's been exciting. I can't wait til' I get more expereince at doing all these different types of mediums. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I picked up this book recently, from Amazon.ca. It is called Graphic Design excerises. It's been pretty interesting. I've read the intro, and one of the projects in it, and it seems pretty cool. I've been working on one, here and there. It's coming along. I have the thumbnails and the title page designed. I am currently trying to find an article that would look the best, with my layout. It has been a challenge. But, I am getting there! Here's a taste of what I've done so far - Link!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am done! I sent through UPS on Jan 11, 2011. It got there on the 14th :). It felt rushed, I wish I worked on it more then I had.. but it is done. Here is the link - Sketchbook!. Everything is uploaded. :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new hobby of mine I guess. I just started knitting int he first weeks of December. And, now I am working on my first project, a scarf for my mom. It's coming out pretty good so far.. but I am a newbie, and there is mistakes in the scarf. :( But other then that, I am getting the hang of it, and it's looking very pretty!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment